The epic evolution of gaming!

• 1 September 2023
  • 295 replies
The epic evolution of gaming!

Show first post

295 replies

Userlevel 1

Old school board games, but not so much Monopoly - can cause arguments lol we have snakes and ladders, buckaroo, connect 4 etc love playing with grandkids we also like to play dominoes 

It's got to be Tetris! So addictive 

Favourite game is a tricky thing to pin dow, but I have to go for Fallout New Vegas

Purely based on the story, writing, the shear amount of things to do, side quests to complete, places to visit, the excellent plot, fantastic dialogue and with so much replayability I have had many playthroughs of this game (300+ hours according to Steam)

Monopoly has always been the family game to go to. Young and old can play on equal terms. You can also collect special edition boards including your own town. Wet days or dry it's the top family game.

Userlevel 1

We love FORTNITE game 😉👍

I enjoy playing State of Survival

Video games

Heroes of might and magic 3

Biplanes on the Amiga for me. To much time wasted playing that as a student of the 90s

Userlevel 1

Final Fantasy X. Story blew my mind as a kid and I still love it to this day. 

Got to be Gears of War. love the GOW series, but the 1st one was the one that started it. cant beat it. even now the graphics are good and havent aged.

Space invaders

Elden Ring !

Userlevel 1

Hay day

The Witcher 3 without a shadow of a doubt!

For us as a family we are all enjoying playing Fortnite, we didn't think we'd like it at first so only got it as a trial, now we're hooked ☺ 

RPGs are my thing, can take me months to complete. Currently on greedfall.

Monopoly Deal - can be so quick and teaches important lessons about the problems with monopolising markets, but much quicker than the board game

Userlevel 1

I am very old school and prefer board games. I love the interaction between players, Cluedo and Trivial Pursuit being my favourites. At 69 and with osteoarthritis these board game are easier on my hands! I would love to win, yes please.

Addicted to Grand Theft Auto 5 on XBox..  (and I'm 58 years old lol)

Is have to be the Dugeons & Dragons is a fantasy tabletop role-playing game, love it

The best computer/video game of all time was Sensible Soccer on the Commodore Amiga 500! What a game 

My favourite mobile game is Family Island.

Uff soo many games to choose from but will narrow it down to streets of rage 2 for mega drive and mario kart (Any console). Mario kart just pips streets of rage 2 is all members of the family can take part when I comes mario kart games!

Monopoly

Why iD Mobile?