Virtual reality vs. augmented reality vs. mixed reality

Virtual reality vs. augmented reality vs. mixed reality

Show first post

221 replies

Santorini 

I'd go to the moon and play golf.

Userlevel 1

Backstage at a Bruce Springsteen concert. He can’t have many more touring years left and he is one of the greatest showpeople on the planet.

I love to be able to get the heads up on my future holidays to work out the best spots I need to visit in reality!

Userlevel 1

I would like to travel to out of space discovery the different planets. 😴

I would scoot over to my friends in New Zealand , grab a cold one and catch-up . Then a quick hop to Canada to say hi to a chum I regularly chat too but haven't hugged for 20 odd years. Then off to the North pole to give Santa a mid year mince pie. Wizz through the rain forests and plains of Africa . Quick swim with blue Wales and into the deep dark blue. Next stop Space! Couple of laps round the moon   picnic on Mars . Top up my tan surfing the Sun. Deep space dive though a black hole. Straight back to earth to show my space loving daughter what I had seen . 

I'd visit loved ones and spend precious time with them once again with the benefit of virtual reality. Seeing their almost picture perfect faces once again. If they were still with us today they'd also be iD customers 👍❤️

I'd like to go to Bora Bora. Looks like paradise on earth. 

Italy to visit all the different historical sites

I'd go to space! 

For me it would be the national parks of Borneo to see the orang utans.

I’d go with my Mum to Austria, to see the cattle coming down from the mountain pastures to the lower slopes as summer fades and autumn approaches.

I would be scuba diving in the beautiful tropical fish of the Red Sea, Egypt. 

Userlevel 1

Swimming with dolphins! (somewhere warm preferably!)

Userlevel 1

I would love to go to New York for sight seeing 

Userlevel 1

I would go back to the future.

Menorca my paradise and happy place 🤩🤩

i,d  like to go back in time to ancient Egypt  to se them build the Pyramids.

I would like to go to Havana in Cuba. Such a fantastic place 

Imagine virtually traveling back in time to hang out with dinosaurs in a world full of towering Brachiosaurus, fearsome T-Rex, and fascinating Triceratops. It's an awe-inspiring adventure where you can witness their behaviors, contribute to scientific knowledge, and have the coolest experience ever!

Userlevel 2

I'd travel to other galaxies to see if there are any other inhabited planets out there. Of course, I'd be rather disappointed if I find that we are actually all alone in the universe.

Userlevel 4

I would go to the moon so I could look down on earth

I’d walk the Inca Trail. I used to love walking on holidays but can no longer walk for more than a few minutes due to a spinal deformity. To have a virtual reality tour would be the next best thing.

I would use it to travel in time play with dinosaurs, see the the pyramids being built and watch the fall of Rome. It would be so cool to educate my self. 

Userlevel 1

My Ideal VR would be Santorini, the island is so peaceful and so many hidden off the track places of beauty to explore, in VR i would be able to get to visit all these places and then hopefully one day get to explore for real, miles of coastline, one of the worlds most beautiful sunsets, hidden vineyards,  museums, historic buildings, the one thing i couldnt do in VR though would be take photos, i love my photography and this is the downfall of VR , still love to do it though.

Why iD Mobile?