Virtual reality vs. augmented reality vs. mixed reality

Virtual reality vs. augmented reality vs. mixed reality

Show first post

221 replies

White water rafting, exploring some of the greatest rivers. Zambezi, futaleufu rivers.

If I had the opportunity to travel anywhere with the help of virtual reality, I would immerse myself in the captivating depths of the ocean. With each virtual dive, I would descend into a world brimming with awe-inspiring wonders and enchanting marine life. The crystal-clear waters would reveal a kaleidoscope of colors as schools of vibrant fish swam gracefully amidst stunning coral reefs. Rays of sunlight would pierce through the surface, casting ethereal beams that danced upon the seafloor, illuminating mysterious nooks and crannies. As I ventured deeper, the allure of hidden treasures and ancient shipwrecks would beckon me, whispering tales of forgotten explorations and lost secrets. In this virtual realm, I would satisfy my longing to unravel the enigmatic mysteries of the deep sea, an adventure that would ignite my imagination.

I'd be on the beach in Cancun with that Sonos portable speaker playing some Chilled tunes from the 90s. Pure heaven 💗

I'd go to the bottom of the Tonga Trench to see the wee fishes

I would go and stand on the moon to look back at the earth and see our true place in the cosmos.

I'd fly on the Star Trek Voyager ship through the delta quadrant.

I would like to visit Japan to see there culture car scene and to explore there way of living and scenery.

Love to go t Butan

I’d visit visit the Northern Lights, i’ve often considered going to see them, but have been put off by there being no guarantee of seeing them. But with VR you would be able to see them whenever and where ever you wanted to.

I would venture at a cellular level into the brain to find out just what’s going on in there!

I would visit the peak of Mount Everest as I'd love to see the view from up there but most of us will never get the opportunity to go.

I’d visit Shetland, where one of my sons now lives with his wife, son and two dogs. He loves it there with the wildlife, history and fishing. At my age it’s quite a big thing to get there from Scarborough!

I'd go to Tattooine, the sand is wonderful. Its coarse and rough and gets everywhere.

Outer space 🚀🚀

To the top of mount Doom to push frodo in. 

Userlevel 1

I would go to heaven and spend some time with my deceased loved ones…missing the love, support, advice and cuddles 

I would go with my family and my beloved phone to Central America and visit one of the beautiful countries

I would visit the Iguazu Falls & pop in to see Machu Picchu on the way back.

Userlevel 1

I would like to witness creation

New Zealand

I would go to heaven to see my loved ones who passed away, and then back to earth of course!

mars, moon

I would go back to the eighties for some fun and to meet my wife all over again. I would go back to 1993 to marry my wife and 1994 to watch my daughter being born all over again. My mother would still be alive and in good health, My Dad would not have dementia, My work friend of 30+ years would still be with us and full of life, I would have four aunties and three uncles back.  My best friend of 42 years would be fit and healthy, full of life and fun and no signs of the horrible MND( motor neurone disease) Love them all!

I would use it to explore the ocean floor and see depths that humans have rarely seen. I’d love to see those little creatures that light up the darkest reaches of that we only got to see in documentaries. They’re fascinating, and something no ordinary person could normally experience. Why leave the planet when there’s so much mystery and wonder here on Earth.

I would like a virtual tour of history. To stand in the same space and view the ages come and go and how the planet has changed.

Why iD Mobile?