Virtual reality vs. augmented reality vs. mixed reality

Virtual reality vs. augmented reality vs. mixed reality

Show first post

221 replies

I’d definitely explore the depths of space :)

Userlevel 1

I would love to travel back to 1969 when I met my future husband. We are hopefully going to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary in December! It would be great to remember and relive when we met at a church pantomime.

Userlevel 1

To my birth

I'd travel through a black hole, and back. Virtual reality is the only way to survive it. 

Space would be awesome!

Userlevel 1

Lhasa in Tibet.

Niagara falls 

Userlevel 1

I’d travel inside the Sun on cold winter days 🫠

I would go to Stoke, on a wet Tuesday night!!

Would go to heaven to meet all the loved ones Ive lost

Userlevel 1

I would use the opportunity to walk on another planet in our solar system or beyond!

Userlevel 1

I would travel back to see David Bowie take the stage as Ziggy Stardust for the first time at the Toby Jug Pub in London on February 10, 1972, with just 60 people!

I would travel back in time to live in times that we read about, and to experience old castles and buildings from hundreds of years ago.

Go back in time and watch the creation of Stonehenge or Egypt to see the pyramids constructed.

The Galapagos Islands for its unique wildlife

I would go back to Darwin Northern Australia where I stayed on exercise with the Royal Australian Airforce. A small detachment of RAF aircraft tested  their defences and we had great hospitality from the Aussies.

Veteran

I would visit my younger self and tell him not to be afraid and all the things that feel impossible are possible

New York in the 1960s. 

The South Pole in Antarctica as it would be too cold to actually get there but seeing the midnight sun would be amazing.

Userlevel 2

The Seychelles they look so beautiful I'd love to experience them up close 

Anywhere and everywhere in a campervan