Virtual reality vs. augmented reality vs. mixed reality

Virtual reality vs. augmented reality vs. mixed reality

Show first post

221 replies

Silly as it may seem I would go back to the time before the whole Covid outbreak and stop it because it really has messed up so many lives and families and ruined businesses!

Userlevel 1

Simply only one time or place for me!

To see Dinosaurs!🦖🦕

I would love to go to Canada we were unable to go for our 50 wedding anniversary and our 60 years marriage will be March 2025 so it would be lovely to be able to celebrate that with a trip to Canada

I’d go back in time and spend as long as I could with my dad who passed away last year 😥

I’d go to  Mayerhofen one of the most serene places on earth.

Australia, it takes too long in real time!

Userlevel 1

Tahiti. A jewel in the Pacific, surrounded by a coral reef. Snorkeling around the lagoon is like being in a fish tank. Blue skies, clear waters and watching the locals going out in their outriggers, at the end of the day. Truly magical.

Userlevel 1

I would go the thailand because it looks amazing and go skubber diving to the bottom of the sea.

I'd like to visit ancient Rome. 

Travel in time and explore different centuries and their culture

Userlevel 1

I'd go to Las Vegas or detroit.

Userlevel 1

I’d go to each site of the 7 wonders of the world and soak up the atmosphere at each one. It’d be amazing to be so close to so many historical mysteries.

Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky not because it is extremely bright (it is brighter than the Sun, but many stars have a much higher absolute magnitude) but because it is so close. In its orbit around the Galactic Center, Sirius is approaching the Sun and will pass it at a minimum distance of 7.8 light years in 60,000 years; it will then shine with a magnitude of −1.64m. It has been the brightest star in the night sky for 90,000 years, but Vega will become brighter in 210,000 years…..my dream to hold a piece of Sirius in my hand.

Userlevel 1

Nandos

I’d explore the Great Barrier Reef, maybe even find Nemo, who knows!

Userlevel 1

1966 World Cup final

Userlevel 1

It would be amazing to have a virtual reality conversation with my family in Singapore on a regular basis. 

Userlevel 1

I would visit Antarctica 🥶 

I would go home to visit my family in Africa 

Abu Simbel - the wonders of ancient Egypt and James Bond!

Userlevel 1

I would love to visit the time when both sets of my grandparents were alive as I never met my maternal grandfather & grandmother and I had only a little time with my paternal grandparents.

To the nearest galaxy, see if we have any neighbours.

I would take my younger sister to the Himalayan Mountains for her dedication to god and our family. For putting her life on hold to raise her younger siblings.

Userlevel 1

I’d go to Italy (all over, but especially Rome) to soak in the sights as much as possible. 

Not as good as visiting in real life - but the next best thing!!

Userlevel 1

Walk the penine way.