Question

2 new sims for 2 phones - how to I know which is for which?

• 7 June 2023
  • 1 reply

So I’ve ordered two SIM’s and I’ve 2 PAC codes which were provided at the point of order.  They have both arrived, but need to make sure that the old phone numbers get transferred to the correct phones.

Does it matter which SIM I put in, or do you enter the PAC number in again once the SIM is inserted to the phone so that it’s irrelevant which SIM is used?

In the order process I put down a transfer date of the 12th, does it matter if I do it early? As in today is the 7th.

Finally can one account manage both SIMs and if the answer is yes, then how?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @delp 

If you’ve provided PAC codes at the point of sale for both SIM only plans the port(s) will go over automatically on the date given/selected.

Your old networks SIM card(s) will go off and once they do your numbers will then be ported to iD Mobile, so switch over to those SIM cards.

You’ll be able to manage the account for each SIM card however you will need separate iD Mobile app/website accounts registered for each iD Mobile plan.

To see which SIM is for which number I’d recommend just trying it out once the port happens, put the iD Mobile SIM card in, call out to someone, see what number shows and go from there.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?