Question

£75 Currys gift card not received

• 14 November 2023
  • 19 replies

Hi,

I took new contract in October 2023 in which there was £75 Currys e gift card included which I still didn't get. Can anyone please help . 

Thanks 

19 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you looked at the iD Mobile “How to claim your offers” online page @oldboy786?

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

There are several different Currys voucher offers listed, for different handsets.
Most of these offers state voucher is emailed a month or so after the handset was purchased.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @oldboy786,

Welcome to the Community!

If you could please confirm the promotion and handset that you purchased, we can check this out.

All the offers will be available at the link that @andewhite provided.

Kash

Hi, I brought Google pixel 7a for £17.99 per month for 2 years and the offer was £75 Curry's gift card when you buy this.

Thanks 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, I brought Google pixel 7a for £17.99 per month for 2 years and the offer was £75 Curry's gift card when you buy this.

Thanks 

Okay @oldboy786, if you made an eligible Pixel 7a purchase, the voucher is supposed to be emailed anytime between 2nd Nov - 2nd Dec 2023, although it appears purchasing a Pixel 7a only comes with a £50 Currys voucher.
🤞  

There were two offers of 7a,  first was £20 per month with free Google buds and £50 Currys gift card and the second was £17.99 per month with £75 Currys gift card. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Seems those offers have apparently disappeared from the iD claim-your-offer page 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @oldboy786,

All our offers are shown on that link for at least a year.

If the promotion isn’t showing we’ll need proof of the promotion or confirm showing the offer you were eligible for.

Kash

Userlevel 2

@Kash 

I think you will find that the offer is legitimate, it has disappeared from the page, along with others,

I'm still waiting for mine too, you have 4 days left.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Lee.R, although this offer expired, its details etcetera are still online on the iD website. 

Check at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer.

Userlevel 2

@andewhite 

Thanks for that, just the proof that @Kash needs for the offer to be seen as valid,

Just a few more days then 👍

Userlevel 2

3 days to go

Userlevel 2

Two days left, getting closer 😮

Userlevel 2

One day to go,

Let's hope the don't use the weekend as an excuse to hold the vouchers for another few days.

Userlevel 2

Today is the last day for the vouchers to be emailed to accounts,

I wonder if I asked for more time to pay my bills, do you think that would be ok ?

Honestly, if they cannot be bothered to send out these vouchers, they shouldn't offer them in the first place.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lee.R 

You haven’t posted an update in a few days, did you get the voucher by the end of the day on 02/12/23?

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Lee.R 

You haven’t posted an update in a few days, did you get the voucher by the end of the day on 02/12/23?

Tom

Hey @Tom, apparently the voucher hasn’t been emailed yet, according to their topic here… 

Userlevel 2

Thanks @andewhite 

@Tom  No sign of any voucher yet

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lee.R 

I believe all customers who were eligible for the vouchers have now received them, there were some with a small delay of around 24 hours, have you gotten yours now?

Tom

Userlevel 2

Hi @Tom 

Great to hear all the people who were waiting have now got their vouchers,

Yes, I have mine too, thanks for the help

Why iD Mobile?