Solved

Amazon £50 Gift Card not Received

Hi,

I joined iD following an offer on Money Saving Expert for a £50 Amazon gift card if I signed up for an £8/month year-long SIM-only contract. I followed the link provided and completed my sign-up in one session using the application process I was directed to using the MSE link. The offer said I would have to wait 90 days to receive an email with details on my gift card. My first billing period was in Feb 2023 so it is now way past the 90 day waiting period. Could you please help look into how I claim my gift card?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 7 June 2023, 01:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

See this thread:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @iDNewbie123,

As @WelshPaul  mentioned above, it’s an offer via MSE/Gift Cloud so needs to be chased via them.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi. I have the same problem.  And I totally dispute that it needs to be questioned with mse.  The offer was from I’d mobile.  Who. To date have been fairly rubbish.  I would not recommend. And I will leave as soon as my year is complete. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Pamela Hancox 

If you purchased via MSE the offer was from MSE/Gift Cloud, not iD Mobile. I’d recommend double checking your emails referring to this voucher as that’ll include a support email for those vouchers.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Totally dispute your answer.  The offer was via I’d mobile. I can attach the offer if needed.  

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

But your screenshot seems to be showing the offer came from “Giftcloud.com”, not from iD Mobile?

Userlevel 1

And yet when I look closer at the original email I contact as below (see number 16!) 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Number 16 looks to be referring to awin.com, which facilitates online marketing relationships.

It seems iD Mobile have got a marketing relationship with MSE / Giftcloud. I’d guess iD pay Giftcloud a fee for each new customer, and Giftcloud get a new customer as well, because you’ve got to create a Giftcloud account to be eligible for the voucher.

iD appear to be an affiliate on the online marketing platform provided by awin.com.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Pamela Hancox,

GiftCloud should be able to assist you further with your Gift Card.

As the promotion was run by them, they can assist further.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Oh it would be so easy if I could. But the email won’t go as it has a problem with it -ironic really  I have 4g and full internet   Provided by oh ID mobile   The irony of it all 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Pamela Hancox,

You should be able to contact them via the link below:

https://rewards.giftcloud.com/contact-us

If you have any issues with Captcha, please try on a different device or browser.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?