Solved

app not working and wanting to change address

• 26 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Why I tried to contact live chat in regards to my daughters sim which I set up in my name ect. Chat said my address didn't match. I logged into the account and will not show plan says Ooppps something went wrong. I also can't find a tab to change my address?? I also want to check out new plans but can't do anything 

icon

Best answer by Lauren 27 April 2024, 16:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Roxy Stacey, it sounds like we may have an old address on file for you. When we pass security, we base this on the information we have on the account.

However, if you’re unable to get through to the live chat team, just let us know on here and we’ll be happy to send you a PM.

-Lauren

Yes please could you send me a PM.

Also is the id accounts not working? Alot of people complaining about not seeing there plans and not being able to do anything 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Roxy Stacey 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?