Question

big issue with signal and network

Hi, i have been with ID mobile 3 months now and the signal and network is awful. I work in a variety of locations and was previously with o2 and never had a problem. I’ve tried a different handset, and all the necessary troubleshooting tips and still have the same issue. What are my rights can I cancel the contract as it’s not fit for purpose?

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @Loz123, the iD Mobile terms have numerous caveats about their network services, and why you should not expect to be able to use iD services everywhere, all of the time. 

Sounds like O2 could be a better network choice for you.

Anyway, section 4 (“Provision of the Services”) of iD terms has the following: 

There could be some hurdles to clear if you want to leave without paying an “Early Termination Fee”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Loz123,

Welcome to the Community!

Cancelling a contract before the contract minimum term you will incur a termination fee.

However if you would like we can take a look into your coverage issues via PM.

Kash

Yes please. What information do you need? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Loz123 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?