Question

Can't ever access Live Chat

• 7 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

As reported in another thread here (no answers yet) I’m having trouble getting a new idMobile SIM to work.  I cannot find its number (which is needed to do almost anything on the app or the web site) and it doesn’t have any credit (which it should do) so I can’t call out in order to find its number.

I have been trying to get into Live Chat ever since yesterday but the Live Chat button simply does nothing at all.  I’ve tried on the phone, in Firefox on two different computers and with Epiphany (Gnome Linux’ own browser) and it’s the same everywhere, a totally unresponsive button.

This isn’t a good start with idMobile!

How else can I get a response to my not working SIM problem?  (it does ‘work’ in that I can contact 7777 and 0800 numbers, just no credit and I don’t know the number!).

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @chrisisbd thanks for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear of the trouble you have had. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Why iD Mobile?