Solved

Can't register ID account, incorrect details.

I can’t register on the ID app, it says my details are incorrect (which they aren’t). I think they’ve been input incorrectly on the system. Please could you contact me directly to amend this as with previous customers.

Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by Michelle 11 January 2021, 15:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @Beagray1 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Michelle 

Userlevel 1

Please help me to get registered on the app

Userlevel 1

Hello

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jwian,

Are you receiving any particular messages when attempting to register?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hello sorry I temporarily distracted.  
yes every time I try and log in on the app it doesn’t recognise my username

Userlevel 1

It says user name does not exist 

Userlevel 1

Tried to register because I’ve only been with you guys 24 hrs and it won’t recognise my email on the confirm email box.

Userlevel 1

Please help it’s doing my head in 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Jwian,

Are you receiving any particular messages when attempting to register?

Will

Please help 

Userlevel 1

Tried to register because I’ve only been with you guys 24 hrs and it won’t recognise my email on the confirm email box.

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

I am a new customer and I am trying to set up the app.  It won’t let me confirm my email? 
it shows my email a d there is a box that you reput the email in to confirm but it refuses to except it.  
help please

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jwian,

Posting multiple messages only makes it more difficult for us to get back to you sooner.

Have you tried doing it on a browser rather than the App? Have you been a customer with us before?

Will

Why iD Mobile?