Question

CANCEL AN ORDER

I placed an order yesterday and handset won't be dispatched for at least a week. I am trying to cancel this order but is seemingly impossible.

Your chat bot is useless, keeps saying opening a live chat, and it opens a weird website page which is obviously not a live chat.

Your phone number does not connect to a human being and is impossible to connect.

When I try to log in it says I must have a phone number you issued but as order not fully processed yet I don't have a phone number. 

Please can you just cancel this whole order, I am within the 14 days period

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I agree @Lee Mildon, the 24/7 bot can be very annoying.

You can use any telephone number with Live Chat.

And just type “talk to a person” after connecting on the online chat - then you’ll get someone in the customer service team.

The iD agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.

You can also get assistance with this by contacting iD privately via their facebook page or Twitter page.

Thanks but the point is i cant connect to the live chat.. you have to go through the chat bot...and when it says connecting you to live chat it connects me to the below which is not a live chat

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Are you on a corporate network or doing this from your iD handset?

Might be worth trying the social media route - you can get assistance by contacting iD privately via their facebook page or Twitter page.

Seems the facebook Messenger option works best - based on what’s others have said in this forum.

FYI, when I follow the https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat link, I eventually get to the following:

The iD website seems extremely sluggish this evening.

Yeah what you are showing is as far as i get its after using the chat bot it all goes pete tong!
I am trying the facebook route etc now..

I am not surprised why they have so many complaints as impossible to speak to anyone!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yeah, frustrating I know @Lee Mildon.

The help & support from iD Mobile is 100% online, unless you’ve made a complaint - perhaps cancelling is a blessing in disguise!

I think Nuance might be providing the AI for the annoying 24/7 chat-bot.
However, in my environment (Windows 10 laptop and Google Chrome), I got connected to the online chat just fine.

Why iD Mobile?