Skip to main content

Hi I have changed my mind with having a new phone and contract with ID mobile, the phone is due to be delivered today via DPD, if I refuse to except the phone will it be returned to ID and contract ended or do I have to except it and then return it myself? 

Hello @Shaun Owen,

Probably quicker and easier just to accept the DPD delivery and return the item in your cooling-off period.

You might even be able to return the item to a Carphone Warehouse store.

Be careful with the SIM plan - if you’re new to iD, then your new SIM will be activated and you may need to cancel the SIM plan as well.

Good luck anyway. 

Hey Shaun, if you refuse the delivery and the parcel gets returned to our warehouse without you having first raised a return, then the parcel would simply be sent back out to you and the contract would remain active.

So, if you’ve simply refused the delivery, you’ll need to speak to our Live Chat team right away to raise a return before the parcel makes its way back to us.

Alternatively, you can do what @andewhite suggests. Let us know if you have any further questions :)

Thank you,

Rory

Thank you for the reply, I have sorted my issue out now. 

Glad to hear this, @Shaun Owen! Let us know if you ever need help with anything else.

Thank you,

Rory