Question

cancellation problems

• 22 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Tried cancelling my contract on 16 May and gave 30 days notice but due to asking for a pac code it was re enstated so had to cancel again now it was due to be cancelled on 17 July 23 but today I see I'm being billed for August,any idea why. I also got another contract from id but want my old contract ending.  What's going on I can't afford 2 pay 2 direct debits next month so will have to cancel my direct debit.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’d suggest not cancelling any direct debit with iD. All this does is end the payment method, for the iD contract linked to the given direct debit.

You could end up with unpaid iD bills being passed to a debt collection agency, and the missed payments marked on your credit file. 

Thank you for replying andewhite but if I dont get sorted which is likely the way ID conducts itself I won't have enough money in my account to pay therefore I'll be fined  by my bank for not having the funds.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry to hear that @Lynbrown. 

Community members, like me, can’t look at the iD account of a customer.
If you wait here, the iD staff usually read user posts once a day, but sometimes less frequently.

Otherwise, for more immediate assistance from iD customer support use their online live chat service, Facebook Messenger, or send them a Twitter DM (direct message).

These support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lynbrown,

We hope that you managed to get this resolved.

However if you still require assistance, please let us know here.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?