Solved

Cannot Enter STAC

• 24 November 2022
  • 6 replies

I am logged in to my account. Whenever I click to go to the page for entering a STAC, all I get back is:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

To investigate, I tried the link for the page to enter a PAC. Strange to say, that link works.

Also, when I try to go to live chat for help, I also get the same error message.

Please tell me what I must do to submit a STAC.

(I must say, not very impressed so far with the iDMobile website.)

icon

Best answer by andewhite 24 November 2022, 12:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Stephen Wing SEW,

Have you tried at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/switching-to-idmobile?

Thanks. I tried that and the problem became clearer. The link worked after I logged out of this account I’m using now. That seems to have been the problem all along.

On to the next probelm: I now cannot enter the STAC code because something is wrong with whatever I am doing on that page. This is all so frustrating!! Subject of a new different Community Request I think.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks. I tried that and the problem became clearer. The link worked after I logged out of this account I’m using now. That seems to have been the problem all along.

On to the next probelm: I now cannot enter the STAC code because something is wrong with whatever I am doing on that page. This is all so frustrating!! Subject of a new different Community Request I think.

You can also submit your STAC privately by contacting iD’s social media customer service team on facebook (using Messenger), or via a DM (direct message) on Twitter.

Good luck @Stephen Wing SEW. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Stephen Wing SEW,

Did you manage to get this sorted and process the STAC?

If you still require assistance here please let us know and we can help.

Kash

The STAC problem was sorted out using Chat. The Chat too works from my main account once I'd logged out of this Community account.

It seems that you can only be logged in to one ID Mobile account at once.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Stephen Wing SEW,

Glad to hear you sorted it in the end.

If you still need help, let us know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?