Skip to main content

I need my ID mobile number to switch my original number across to ID. However I cannot find my ID mobile number in the areas it tells me it is. Any help?

Hey there @Jack Howell, welcome to Community!

The iD Mobile number should come with your post, or via your email and the “Welcome to iD” email you receive from us.

Have you manged to locate this please?

Thank you,

Tyler

Hi @melhunt,

Welcome to the Community!

I would advise inserting the SIM into the handset and making a call to family/friends to check the number.

If you still require assistance, please get in touch via Live Chat.

Kash

Hi there, at the moment I’m having  two contracts with ID Mobile and I don’t know what is the second contact phone number!

KASH, 

Using sim card to retrieve number will cause you to activate it and wanting to import own number maybe not a good idea 🙄

@Kevin Crisp You can use your SIM on a temporary number and switch your number to iD Mobile at anytime. Thanks.

Can I insert the sim into a 4g mobile modem without using it a phone first?

Yes @Campertalk - that’s not a problem. But to set up the iD Mobile app to view your usage, you’ll need to pop it into a phone to receive a verification SMS. Thanks.

Thanks. Will do that. 

I just signed up to a SIM only contract last night and received my welcome email.  Including the TRANSACTION NUMBER but no mention of a ID MOBILE NUMBER. According to iD Mobile “You can find your iD Mobile number on the receipt you received with your plan or in the welcome email we sent you the day after joining iD.”  

I tried downloading the app hoping it would be there - but it’s not. And… I need the iD mobile number to complete setting up my account.  

I really want to transport my old number across and I have a PAC code but I cannot complete the transaction until I determine the iD mobile number.  Thank you for any suggestions…Question to iD Mobile.. why do you not display the new mobile number as your Easy To Transfer information says?

@mac1001 -

Sent you a Private Message.

Thanks.

I just signed up to a SIM only contract last night and received my welcome email.  Including the TRANSACTION NUMBER but no mention of a ID MOBILE NUMBER. According to iD Mobile “You can find your iD Mobile number on the receipt you received with your plan or in the welcome email we sent you the day after joining iD.”  

I tried downloading the app hoping it would be there - but it’s not. And… I need the iD mobile number to complete setting up my account.  

I really want to transport my old number across and I have a PAC code but I cannot complete the transaction until I determine the iD mobile number.  Thank you for any suggestions…Question to iD Mobile.. why do you not display the new mobile number as your Easy To Transfer information says?

I’m having the same issue. I have the transaction number, but not the ID mobile phone number. This is for an eSIM order

@Dsasherman -

Sent you a Private Message. Thanks.

Hello - I’m also having this issue. Please could you help?

I managed to find the online chat and somehow get past the bot. 
I spoke to someone via online chat and she sorted it for me in a matter of seconds. 

do not call for anyone on here asking for a mobile number to call you as they will tell you the contract is cancelled and you have to purchase a new sim. 
scam scam scam. 

please persevere and find the online chat. 

Glad our Live Chat team were able to help @Dsasherman, I’ve followed up with you to understand more about the scam you referred to. Thanks.

@erowe63 -

Sent you a Private Message. Thanks!

Matthew T is legit. Sorry