Solved

Cant send or receive text messages

• 16 January 2021
  • 16 replies

Out of the blue this morning my phone has stopped sending or receiving text messages. Was working fine last night. Any help appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 19 January 2021, 19:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Mine has also done exactly the same this morning. So yes any help would be appreciated. I’ve done all the ‘generic’ checks online and still nothing

Yep so have I and nothing. Can’t find out if there’s a network problem either.

Same here.

Looks like there’s a wider problem then.

Could it be a network problem? If so they should they us know.

Can't receive or send texts all morning. Is there a problem with the network 

I’ve been trying to find that out with no joy. Their customer service is pretty hopeless.

If there's a problem they should let us all know what the problem is and how long it'll be down for. Shocking communication from ID

Can’t access live chat either. No phone contact number. Totally useless support.

Yeah it really is. Those chat bots are worse than useless.

Tried all the usual, phone off , phone on. Phone off, remove sim card, turn on phone. Replace sim card, phone on. No joy.

Same

Just received this from Live Chat agent. “I am sorry to hear you have a text message issue. Thank you so much for bringing this query to our attention, I will certainly assist with this. 

I am really sorry to inform you the issue you're currently having has already been escalated to our technical team. 

Rest assured, the matter has been escalated to our technical team. They are currently working entirelesy on the issue and I am unable to confirm when will this issue be resolved.

Most of our customers are experiencing these issues. Our network engineers are working towards this issue”

Ditto

Network problems as suspected then.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi everyone,

Just to clear up what happened, we did have some network issues relating to the sending and receiving of text messages on Saturday, but these have since been fixed and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Are any of you still having the same issue?

If so, please let us know. Thank you.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?