Solved

Data issues

• 10 September 2020
  • 3 replies

I am still unable to access Data on my phone, have turned it off several times and still no luck - please help!

icon

Best answer by Will 13 September 2020, 10:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Pie52,

We did experience an outage with many customers around the time you posted this, but that’s since been resolved. Could you please try toggling Air plane mode off and on again?

Will 

Natalieb

Rank

Natalieb

just now

Hi I entered my PAC code on Friday morning and out my old sim into this new phone as I wish to keep my old phone number you have sent me my billing plan but on it is the phone number that the phone was given , I filled out the form for keeping my old number so currently I can only use my phone on WiFi as I have no data . Pls help

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Natalieb 

Unfortunately number port’s (when you give a network a PAC) do not make progress over the weekends.  So if it was Friday you gave us a PAC, then you’d be either looking at Monday or Tuesday at the latest for the number to come over to us from whichever network you had been with prior.

Has the port since completed now that it’s Wednesday?  Have you restarted your phone at all in the past 48 hours?  Are you using the new iD Mobile SIM you received when placing your recent new order with us?

Let us know all you can tell us if things aren’t working and we’ll be happy to help here or reach out via Private Message should we need to.

Why iD Mobile?