Question

Flipping Foldables : )

Userlevel 2
I noticed that someone coined the term "iFold" for their new generation smart phone. They seem a bit Futurama to me so I guess I'd call mine my "Bender".
Q: What pet name would you call yours?

16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Well mine would probs have to be "Flexi".
Though i do like "Bender" too 🤣
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Assuming it's just going to remain a singular fold (closing like a book).

Then a term like "Bear Trap" or "Fly Trap" would make it sound pretty cool, in my opinion at least 😜
Userlevel 1
Keeping it Futurama themed, why not Flexo?
Userlevel 4
Probably some sort of alliteration, like PleatPhone, or FlexFone... Definitely NOT BendGate though 😃

Rebecca
Userlevel 2
Probably some sort of alliteration, like PleatPhone, or FlexFone... Definitely NOT BendGate though :D

Rebecca

The flip flop !??😀
Userlevel 3
Badge
Foldy mcfoldface . Honestly though, I don't know. Bender from futurama is cool, so I think that's better than iFold. Though a bender phone may actually sound wrong for a while.
Userlevel 2
That's funny, lol. Yes, I suppose if a "Bender Phone" was a brand it might suffer a reduced market.
Userlevel 3
Badge
I think it could, that or it catches on more quickly than iFold... quick go spread the bender phone to all you know 😆
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I like the name "Breakpoint" but this name would be more suitable only few like Razer or Asus. Imagine amazing gaming handset with folding screen called Razer Breakpoint, doesn't it sound inviting for gamers? 😁
Userlevel 3
Badge
Now you have two flip phones in the futurama line of phones... the bender and the flexo. Would the flexo have a moustache?
Userlevel 2
Foldatron 500
Userlevel 2

Then a term like "Bear Trap" or "Fly Trap" would make it sound pretty cool, in my opinion at least 😜

Certainly snappy 🐊
Userlevel 2
Keeping it Futurama themed, why not Flexo?
The obvious candidate ! I had completely forgotten about the more hirsuit bending unit !
Userlevel 2

Your idea lead me to V Flap! ( a contraction of Venus Fly Trap)
Userlevel 2
I like the name "Breakpoint" but this name would be more suitable only few like Razer or Asus. Imagine amazing gaming handset with folding screen called Razer Breakpoint, doesn't it sound inviting for gamers? 😁
Sharp and edgy👍😎... hmm, promoters might find the break part problematical, though🤔
Userlevel 2
Now you have two flip phones in the futurama line of phones... the bender and the flexo. Would the flexo have a moustache?
It would have to😀. If one was a later version of a bending bot (haven't watched it for a long time; just got Sky, though..) then that one could have a few more terabytes of something 🤔

Why iD Mobile?