Solved

gummy1953

• 10 January 2020
  • 3 replies

How do I contact ID?

I have tried the text number to get the cost of leaving and the text will not go. I try the chat line to find out the cost of leaving and I do not get an answer, no sorry you are leaving, no I will find out, just nothing.

Anyone got any ideas how to leave ID?

icon

Best answer by gummy1953 11 January 2020, 12:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @gummy1953 

I am sorry to see you leave iD Mobile. Hopefully you will decide to come back in the future :-)

I will try to help you with your enquiry. 

In order to leave the network and transfer your existing number to other provider you would need to request a PAC Code from iD Mobile and give it to your new provider. To request the PAC Code you can just send the text message "PAC DDMMYY" where DDMMYY is your date or birth in this format. Number is 65075. 

To find out how much you need to pay to leave iD Mobile you can do it by send the message "INFO DDMMYY" to the number 85075. 

If you are using Android phone

When you send this message you should see this pop up window as below

There will be not charges for that message, just tap send and you should receive your leaving info. If this pop up windows doesn't appear I would try "clearing data" in the settings -> apps -> messages -> storage.

If you are using iPhone I would suggest turning off iMessage app and trying to send it again afterwards. If still doesn't work you could maybe move your SiM Card to a different non iPhone handset and send it from there.

Alternatively you could send private message to iD Mobile on Facebook and they will reply to you within couple of hours. 

Also you could try calling 7777 and speak to Customer Support Assistant  with all the details regarding your enquiry including your phone number, full address and full name.

I hope this will help you. Hopefully I will see you back here in the near future. We are here to help.

Kind Regards

Gregor

I have tried texting 85075.

First it tells me I will be charged and then it doesn't send the text anyway.

I tried 7777 and got fed up of waiting.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @gummy1953 

“PAC” to 65075 to obtain a PAC to move your number to another network

“STAC” to 75075 to obtain a STAC to disconnect your number when you move to another network

“INFO” to 85075 to obtain info regarding ending your plan.

None of these texts would be chargeable although your phone may give you a warning about the possibility.

If you are unable to get things sorted, please email us  and we’ll help directly.

-Phil 

Why iD Mobile?