Can anyone please tell me how the hell you get in touch with someone from ID?? My daughter has a new iPhone 11 and it's sending messages 3 times (standard texts not what's app) but her phone says 'not delivered' also data and service has gone off. Impossible to speak to anyone, and they send us on here to sort it out between ourselves!!! REMOVED
Best answer by Mohammed
We’ve removed the profanity from your message. Please refrain from this or you will be banned from the Community.
In regards to the issue, is it an iPhone by any chance?
The issue is down to iMessage/iOS not iD Mobile.
1) Turn off iMessage (Settings > Messages)
2) Restart your phone (by pressing and holding the on/off button)
3) Tap Settings > Phone > My Number and confirm that it is correct.
4) If it is not correct, please enter the correct number
5) Turn iMessage back to On (Settings > Messages)
6) Finally, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and see if the correct number is displayed under “Start new conversations from:”.
This should fix the issue.