Solved

How to claim Galaxy Tab S6 lite offer?

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

Upgraded my contract from Sim only to phone on 18th Apr 2024. But I’ve exhausted myself when chatting with support to figure out how can I can claim Galaxy S6 Tab lite offer on Samsung website.

For this we require an invoice number and copy of the receipt which should be submitted within 30 days of purchase, but so far after filling in many security forms on chats, there is nothing but just regret to find an suitable answer…

So does anyone know how can this be done, please?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by jainvikas8 3 May 2024, 13:56

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @jainvikas8, the page https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer explains how to claim the Tab S6 Lite offer.

Userlevel 1

Pretty sure, I understand that, but where is “To claim, participant must upload proof of purchase and provide required information”

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Guess you’d do that online at https://samsungoffers.claims/S24tab, @jainvikas8.

Perhaps only issue now is that 30-Apr-2024 was the last day to submit an offer claim.

Userlevel 1

These are the steps

You've made an eligible purchase

You have purchased a qualifying Samsung Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra from a participating retailer between 3rd April 2024 - 30th April 2024.

--------------

You're in the claim period

You're submitting your claim within 30 days of your purchase date.

The day shown on your proof of purchase counts as day 1.

You have your proof of purchase

You have a qualifying document ready to upload that clearly shows the product model name, retailer and date of your purchase.

For more help with this, check out the 'How do I upload my proof of purchase' FAQ on our Help & Support page.

If the claim period is gone, i rather cancel the contract, as ID-mobile has not provided me any proof of purchase?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If that what’s shown on the claim page, seems you’re in-luck, @jainvikas8

Normally, your purchase invoice would be emailed to you, or dispatched with your order item. 

Should you change your mind @jainvikas8, don’t cancel your iD contract - instead you’ll need a returns authorisation, obtained within the cooling-off period.

Userlevel 1

>Normally, your purchase invoice would be emailed to you, or dispatched with your order item.

Neither of them have been sent

>Should you change your mind @jainvikas8, don’t cancel your iD contract - instead you’ll need a returns authorisation, obtained within the cooling-off period.

Thanks for the advise

Userlevel 1

I uploaded the contract receipt instead of invoice. Need to see if that’s gets accepted in next 5 working days.

Userlevel 1

You can request a letter from - letterrequests@idmobile.co.uk for the purchase confirmation