Solved

Huawei Smart Pro when will it be back in stock?

Huawei Smart Pro when will it be back in stock?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 17 October 2021, 13:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @AmandaLovingLife, we don’t carry the P Smart Pro, unfortunately. Were you referring to the P Smart 2021?

If so, do you have any particular preference on colour? It looks like this might be an end of life product in all honesty, but we can double check for you.

Thank you,

Rory

HI Rory, yes sorry that was the one. I'm not fussed on the colour. I've just purchased the Huawei MatePad Pro so I want to stay with Huawei for my upgrade as the phone instantly updates the MatePad. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

No problem @AmandaLovingLife, I’ll check this with the Stock Team and get back to you as soon as I can. It could take up to 72 hours to hear back, but if it’s any sooner we’ll let you know.

Thank you,

Rory

Thanks s so much Rory there's no immediate rush 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @AmandaLovingLife,

We’re just letting you know that we’re still waiting to hear back from the team but we will be back in touch here as soon as we find out.

Kind regards,

Ryan

Thanks so much Ryan for keeping me updated it's really appreciated. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @AmandaLovingLife,

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Will

Hi Ryan, Will, has there been any news on the option of a Huawei upgrade? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @AmandaLovingLife,

Unfortunately our colleagues at the warehouse are taking their time getting back to us on this. We are checking it every day for you and will let you know as soon as we hear back, I’ve just this minute sent a chase up to the existing escalation.

Cheers for your patience.

Will

Thanks for responding so quickly Will, I'll keep my fingers crossed! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @AmandaLovingLife,

We have heard back from the team and unfortunately we will not be receiving further stock across the Huawei line of devices. Sorry about that!

Ryan

Awh that's a shame as I really liked ID Mobile. I'll just need to move to another company. Thank you so much for your continued follow up 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@AmandaLovingLife , sorry about that.

The other option is you can buy the phone outright and swap to a SIM only plan with us if you wanted.

Mohammed

Unfortunately my screen has cracked that's why I was desperate for an upgrade to replace it otherwise I'd just have stayed with the phone I have 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

It’s a shame, but we completely understand your decision.

Take care @AmandaLovingLife.

Will

Why iD Mobile?