Question

I have minutes left,but i can’t make any calls

• 12 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi,I’ve tried to call,but there’s always this message saying that I’ve reached my capped limit,so I must pay or increase my extra usage limit. The problem is,I’ve got a lot of minutes left,I’ve never been late with any payment (even the latest,it says I don’t have to pay any extra) and I increased my extra usage limit (just to try solving the problem). I don’t understand why and how is possible.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Manuelgiglio06,

This might happen if you are trying to call a premium or chargeable phone line. What prefix does the number you're trying to call start with?

Thanks,
Ryan

This is also happening for my elderly Aunt, she has plenty of minutes left but she is unable to use her phone this is the only means for her to contact  us.  This is a bad time for anyone to be without a mobile she is very upset and stressed I need this sorted out as soon as possible I have tried for 3 days now and had to reply to our predicament.  I am sorry I know we are going through this together but I really do think help should be there on your accounts.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @N Bell 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?