Question

I need a STAC, but requested a PAC by mistake

• 14 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Help!  I wanted a STAC code but made a mistake and requested a PAC code (I need to leave due to needing to change my number).  Now that I have realised my mistake, the ID Mobile website is telling me that I can’t get a STAC code now that a PAC has been issued. 

Could an ID mobile staff member please contact me so that I can get this resolved? I have been trying to get through to customer services for a couple of days...

Many thanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @stacnotpac123, just to confirm, have you tried texting STAC to 75075?

Thank you,

Rory

Yes I did, it says they can’t generate it because there is an existing PAC code. It says to contact customer services on the chat bot, but then I can’t get anyone to answer other than the chat bot after that. I have been trying for a few days now.

::sigh::

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @stacnotpac123, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?