Question

id mobile stopped taking my direct debit

• 20 September 2021
  • 1 reply

I have noticed 2 months ago Id mobile removed the direct debit on my account (which was working fine until June). This meant my account went into arrears and 2 payments have been missed, which are now appearing on my credit report.

seeing as Id mobile have randomly removed this direct debit, I would hope they will rectify this and remove the missed payments from mycredit report.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

ID Mobile cannot remove a direct debit from your bank account. Only you or the bank can do that. A direct debit will automatically be removed if unused for a period of time, usually six months. If the direct debit was cancelled then either you or the bank or cancelled it, or no direct debits have been taken for some time and the bank cancelled it automatically.

A member of the ID Mobile team will be around shortly and they will be able to look at the account and verify what has happened regarding your direct debit mandate. They will have received notice from your bank as to why and when the direct debit mandate was cancelled.

Good Luck

Why iD Mobile?