Question

Id number not working and old number not transferred

Hello

On the 22/04/2024 I purchased a new sim and plan from yourselves which would automatically transfer over my old number the the PAC code provided and yourselves gave me a transfer date of the 29/4/2. However that date has been and gone and I have had no updates, my old number has not been transferred over, my new temporary number is not working and I have been unable to contact customer support due to your online services being down or not showing nor am i able to call you for support as you have no support phone lines.

I have already sent this in an email this to socialqueries@idmobile.co.uk but have had no response back to say they have even received it let alone are trying to fix the issue.

If this cannot be fixed promptly then I will be looking for a refund and going elsewhere.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If your old provider’s SIM is still working, then it sounds like your PAC wasn’t processed correctly at the point-of-purchase, @Luke115.

Best option would be asking iD support, using their online Live Chat service, about your switch.

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Luke115 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?