Question

iPhone 13 Mini Order - when will my order be delivered?

Hi,

I have just placed an order for an iPhone 13 Mini with a monthly phone contract. When I placed the order, it said that the phone would be available on 30 June 2022. Since placing my order, I have received an email to say “the product you ordered is currently out of stock or on 'pre-order', we’re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon.”.

How can I get confirmation of when my phone will be delivered and when my contract will start?

I need to know so that I can arrange for my current contract to end at the same time, so that I am not left paying for two contracts at the same time, or I have no phone after my current contract ends if my new phone has not arrived. 

thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @JSiD, it sounds like your order will be with you on 30th June, unless that was a typo and you meant 30th May?

Thank you,

Rory

Thank you for your reply.

I’d like to cancel my order as without definite confirmation of when my phone will be delivered and my contract will start, I cannot plan the ending of my current contract. 

I’ve tried your live chat which does not work, and your FAQs lead me to a log in that I cannot use yet since I only placed the order today. 

Please respond to confirm how I can cancel the order I placed today ensuring I get a refund for upfront costs and no monthly costs will be charged? 

thank you. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Best to start with the Returns & Cancellations page.

If you can’t use iD Live Chat, then contact iD customer service privately from their facebook page or Twitter page. 

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@JSiD has superseded this forum thread with a more recent post here

Why iD Mobile?