Skip to main content

Hi, new to id mobile as from this Thursday my old number has been transported across from O2 I can make calls but only receive from another id number as my son has just gone with id. I can't seem to talk to anyone is this because of weekend?

Hi @Leon77, if you would like to speak with the live chat team about your issue, you can do so via the below link:

Live Chat | iD Mobile Network

If you type into the chat box ‘speak to an agent’, or select that option, you’d get put through to an advisor.

This issue can happen for a few reasons. This may need to be escalated to the technical team to see if your number is routing correctly after the number transfer. It’s also possible that your mobile number needs to be updated in the phone settings.

If you need any further assistance with this, feel free to let us know here and we’ll be happy to send you a PM.

-Lauren

I want to cancel the SIM only contract I have just taken out but I don’t know how I can action this - nowhere obvious on the website and no customer service contact!  Please help!

Speak to a live chat agent and they will arrange the disconnection for you. Link is posted above!

Hi @JaneyP,

Welcome to the Community!

The link below will provide all the information you need regarding leaving us.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/thinking-of-leaving-108

Kash

Hi ID mobile 

I need to order a replacement sim can you come back to me please 

Thanks Vonnie1

Live chat can't find get on to it 

Thanks Paul, finally got onto live chat and new sm ordered 👍

Hello.you send me broken phone for my new contract , your sim card doesn't work with any phone. Please help asap

Hi @Nina1978 

Is the phone broken or is the SIM card?

How exactly is the phone broken? What about it is broken?

What phone is it?

Tom

Hello. 
I hope the phone is not broken. 
this is a new phone and the battery when fully charged, if I don’t use the phone, works less than 24h. 
it also heats up and discharges quickly when you use.

i have an old IPhone and 5years Huaway which doesn’t need to charge 4-5days. I use this phone often.

We also don’t have Curys in our  area.

many thanks