Question

• 6 January 2024
  • 4 replies

I’ve tried logging in to the app on Android but it will not allow log in even after a week. The app gives me a message saying ‘Oops, that action couldn’t be completed’. I know I have put in the correct details. A search or the Internet shows only one person had this problem and it seemed to solve itself. Not this time. 

The email used seems to be tied to an old ID account. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Carolelaraway 

With your currents iD Mobile plan, have you registered an iD Mobile app/website account for that?

If you’re logging into an old account, it may not work as that’s for your old plan, not the new one.

Tom

The problem I'm having there's that my email address is tied to my old account. I really don't want to be making a new email address just for one service. And without bring able to log in my old account. I have no way to unregister my email with my old account. This is why it would be handy to able to speak to a human over the phones. This could be sorted in a matter of minutes.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The problem I'm having there's that my email address is tied to my old account. I really don't want to be making a new email address just for one service. And without bring able to log in my old account. I have no way to unregister my email with my old account. This is why it would be handy to able to speak to a human over the phones. This could be sorted in a matter of minutes.

Each iD account has to have a unique email address, @Carolelaraway
Every new connection to the iD network will get a new account, which can’t be reopened after it’s closed. 

Unfortunately, this is how iD Mobile’s systems work. 

iD Mobile do not have a telephone support helpline - everything is done online.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Carolelaraway 

If your email address is tied to an old iD Mobile app/website account you’ll need to use a different one to register a new one.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?