Question

logging in to my account

• 27 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Have had an email today saying my last bill was unpaid, despite this account on direct debit - on checking with bank this month, it has been paid.

Tried logging in to My ID account to check and unable to.

Any info?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @pagan max, 

Sadly the iD systems that their customers rely on working properly aren’t.

See here and here for announcements about problems with the iD customer facing systems.

Disappointing recent track record from iD, but hopefully lessons will be learned and things will get better. 

Thanks mate. Useful info. Things need to get better, pretty feeble all round at the moment.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yeah, not great customer service at the mo - especially given that everything in the iD universe has to be done online.

Userlevel 1

Exactly the same has happened to me . Received an email saying account will be suspended.  Direct debit not taken for some reason although plenty of money to pay it. Cannot get on the app. 

Thanks for the info Judy. Let me know how you get on with this. I'll post again with an update. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi all,

We are very sorry for what has happened. We have experienced an issue with customers not able to log in along with billing demands being sent in error.

Further updates and information regarding this issue can be found here: 

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/announcements-16/customer-notice-id-mobile-app-is-unavailable-for-some-customers-45621

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?