Question

microphone jack not working

• 5 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

I brought  a a52 5g the other day I call alot when i push my jack to one side the oerson I'm talking to says they can't here me if I push it to the other they say they can is there a way to fix this problem I tried other headphones and I know its me as I made a video and I couldn't here my self 

What can I do without voiding my warranty 

Also I can't even get on idmobile website it says it was rejected I just been saying how good you was now I can't even get on your website 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Kickitdanb 

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the Mic on your Samsung A52. Have you tried doing a factory restore on the handset? This will eliminate any software faults causing your handset to cause issues to the Mic. Please ensure you do an up-to-date backup before proceeding with the reset. If the issue persists, this will confirm that the mic issue is caused due to hardware fault. At this point, we would advise contacting Samsung directly to book the handset for a repair. This will be a free repair as you are covered with a 24-month Manufacturers' Warranty. 

I have tested the iD website on my end and can confirm I was able to load the site with no issues. Please try a different web browser if you are having issues on your end.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?