Question

number not transferred

• 22 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

i believe i have submitted my PAC code but number hasn’t transferred. Is there anyway of checking 

thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Emma2540,

When was it you submitted the request sorry?

Will

Userlevel 1

thanks ported across this afternoon 👍🏻

I”m on the same boat.. just moved from another network this pm and have no way to finding out when my number has been transferred.
I installed the app in my phone but it tells me my user name doesn’t exist.. even tho I’m logged in on the pc.. 

went to change my password just in case but still the App won’t recognise my user.. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You might find this post helpful. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I”m on the same boat.. just moved from another network this pm and have no way to finding out when my number has been transferred.
I installed the app in my phone but it tells me my user name doesn’t exist.. even tho I’m logged in on the pc.. 

went to change my password just in case but still the App won’t recognise my user.. 

Hello @TorresNM you can use the “forgotten your username” tool to recover your username.

Just a note, the iD Community and the iD Mobile app/account are 2 separate accounts so registering for the Community to post here has no link to your actual iD account for managing your plan as this is just a forum for discussion.

You advised you just submitted it this PM? so if it was submitted on the 22/06/21 before 6PM it’ll process for today and if it was after 6PM it’ll process on the 24/06/21.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?