Solved

old mobile trade in

• 6 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi does anyone know how long the process takes when you trade in your old phone? I sent mine 2 weeks ago and haven’t received a confirmation to say they have it! Should I escalate this or is it standard? Tia 😊

icon

Best answer by Kash 6 March 2024, 16:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sometimes things go wrong with the trade-in scheme, @Tanya Powell.

If I was in your situation, I’d contact the trade-in team - call them on 0370 111 6565. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Tanya Powell,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are having issues or would like an update regarding a Trade-in, I would advise emailing TradeUpHelp@currys.co.uk.

It may take the team a few days to reply due to how busy they are.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi does anyone know how long the process takes when you trade in your old phone? I sent mine 2 weeks ago and haven’t received a confirmation to say they have it! Should I escalate this or is it standard? Tia 😊

I'm literally waiting too send mine 8 days ago and it's annoying cause they haven't even said they've received it and it's suppose be 48 tracked, I've emailed to and not any use, deffo won't be using them again 

I emailed them too and it took a few days for a reply! They said they were working on a back log and apologised for the delay. I think it took about 3 weeks in total. I received an email to say it had been processed and payment will be 3-5 working days, but I literally had the payment the next day, so at least that part of it was quick! 

Userlevel 1

I've emailed like Thursday and they said the exact same but literally heard nothing since but thanks I will hope it comes next week then

Why iD Mobile?