Solved

order stuck on being processed

• 19 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Ordered new phone for my wife last Thursday and received confirmation email. Heard nothing since whereas my phone came next day. How do I find out the status?

icon

Best answer by Kash 21 August 2023, 13:35

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You could try calling iD telephone sales @Andyboy. Contact them on 020-7139-1397, during normal office hours.

Otherwise perhaps use the online live chat to enquire about the situation.

🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Andyboy,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you managed to get some help with this?

If you still require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Hi I placed an order on 22nd January for new contract but just saying order is is being processed whats going on if not resolved I'll have to go somewhere else as I need it the the week? Please can contract me on and let me know 

This is order number ()

Many thanks Jenna 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jenna Owen,

Welcome to the Community!

Due to the timescale we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Hi, i have the same issue with my order placed 2 days ago...seems to be a common issue...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chris-Knight 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?