Question

over 18 content!!

• 8 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Please help!  

Got my Sim yesterday.  Account is activated.  Ihave tried to remove the adult restrictions by selecting settings, but when I do there is no toggle for adult content.All I have is Voicemail, Roaming, International and Premium

PLEASE help. Does anyone have any suggestions and please please do not say go to Account, select My Services and slide the toggle...I have logged into my account on 4 different platform and tried that its NOT THERE!  I am PAYG, cannot access live chat (blocked??) and have made 5 unsuccessful phone calls on 7777.  Very annoyed!  I am an adult and I cant access my Bet365 account.  Will throw sim in the bin if no assistance and go to GiffGaff.  

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Please help!  

Got my Sim yesterday.  Account is activated.  Ihave tried to remove the adult restrictions by selecting settings, but when I do there is no toggle for adult content.All I have is Voicemail, Roaming, International and Premium

PLEASE help. Does anyone have any suggestions and please please do not say go to Account, select My Services and slide the toggle...I have logged into my account on 4 different platform and tried that its NOT THERE!  I am PAYG, cannot access live chat (blocked??) and have made 5 unsuccessful phone calls on 7777.  Very annoyed!  I am an adult and I cant access my Bet365 account.  Will throw sim in the bin if no assistance and go to GiffGaff.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @AnonAnon 

We are sorry to hear this. Please contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to assist with turning off adult content. I have tested the Live Chat app and can confirm I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. 

-Mohsin

Thanks but followed your link and it still says URL rejected.  I cannot access live chat.  Please help!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @AnonAnon,

You will need to clear your browser cookies whenever you see that error message (the one from your screenshot) appear, it has happened to me quite recently too. Let us know once you have done that and if you need further help, we will assist further.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?