Solved

Overcharged

• 20 November 2020
  • 5 replies

My monthly contract is for £15.99 per month but my last bill was for £24.93. I have checked my bill for an explanation but this is shown as a recurring monthly charge. Can you please explain this?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 7 December 2020, 19:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @MissMury,

Have you changed tariff for Direct Debit date recently?

Will

No. I joined ID in May 2020 and have paid £15.99 each month since then except for my November bill which was for £24.93 with no explanation. Please correct this and refund the overpayment as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @MissMury 

If you have a pay monthly plan with iD Mobile and you go over your allowances, you could incur some extra charges. 

Further details can found via the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/call-charges

Have you checked your recent bill as any extra charges will be visible under the section Invoice Summary, then you will see a subtitle, this months account charges.

I have checked my bill and the payment is shown as a recurring monthly charge. There is no other details. I have not exceed any of my allowance. I find this method of contacting ID totally unfit for purpose. I have tried using the online chat but it is continuously busy. Please now answer my question and refund the amount overpaid.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MissMury,

The reoccurring charge will be your monthly bill and it would show a higher amount in any given month if you have gone over your allowances or used premium services. Your bill will show a breakdown of what has been used in addition to your £15.99 plan charge. Do you know what your bill cap is set at? We would recommend setting this to £0 to ensure that the charge is kept down to £15.99 each month.

Let us know if you can’t see the extra usage on your bill.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?