Solved

PAC code submission page constantly saying there is a problem?

• 23 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I now have submitted my PAC around 10 times. Each time the form says there was a mistake. I now know all the numbers by heart. How do I keep my old number if unable to submit PAC?

icon

Best answer by Lauren 27 April 2024, 11:16

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just use the iD online Live Chat service to submit your PAC, @Iztrubal.

The customer advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 1

The live chat has not worked for me yer. The button is nowhere to appear. Am I the unlucky one or is this the situation for everyone?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The live chat has not worked for me yer. The button is nowhere to appear. Am I the unlucky one or is this the situation for everyone?

Okay @Iztrubal, if the iD Live Chat service doesn’t seem to be working, sometimes the following can help:

• Allowing popup windows in your web browser
  • Using a different web browser
  • Using an incognito / private window in your web browser

Otherwise, you can send a private message to iD support from their pages on social media, by using Facebook Messenger or X (formerly Twitter).

Userlevel 1

Thank you. I will try today.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

For a Live Chat adviser, type “talk to a person” after connecting to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot, @Iztrubal.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Iztrubal, the most common reasons why a number port request might not go through is due to the transaction number being incorrect (this always starts with a 4), or if you’ve already submitted your PAC code to us at the point of sale. 

However, if you still need any further help with this, just let us know and we’ll be happy to send a PM to process.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?