Solved

PC connection

Userlevel 2

Why can’t I use my pc to log in to Id Mobile. My phone app has stopped working now as well. Is everyone OK there? 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 9 February 2021, 17:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @emjay 

Are you 100% certain you’re using the most recent version of the Microsoft Edge browser?

Are you able to get a screenshot of the version you’re using currently?  Using that we can then potentially chase this up internally to see if any known issues with Edge are reported.

Thanks

Userlevel 2

Hi Mohsin,

been there, tried that. Same result.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @emjay 

We are happy to hear you were able to log in through Firefix. Please try deleting the cached data and cookies on Microsft Edge through the internet browser settings and then try logging in. Also, it seems you may have ‘saved passwords’ selected when using Edge, please delete this through the settings.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 2
This is my login screen with the login button greyed out even after I changed my password.

Userlevel 2

OK, just to please you all I downloaded firefox. It did allow me to change my password and log into your website. However when I attempt to log in using Edge it still does not work. I just get a frozen screen. No buttons work. Yours is the only site that I have ever had this problem with. What is the problem?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @emjay 

When you are logging in to your iD account through your computer, what error message are you getting? As advised by my colleague, we would like you to try logging in using a different web browser as this may resolve your issue.

Let us know how you get on

-Mohsin

Userlevel 2

I understood that this version of Edge is chrome based? I don’t load my computer with more programs than I can get by with. Please enlighten me as to why you think that these programs might work better than the one I am using. I am interested to know your thinking?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @emjay 

Have you tried Google Chrome/Firefox?

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 2

Microsoft Edge

Version 88.0.705.63 (Official build) (64-bit)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @emjay 

Which browser are you using to try and access the website?

Have you tried Google Chrome/Firefox?

Mohammed

Userlevel 2

Yes. I know. It’s on my phone. I have had it for a while. Ever since I became unable to log in using my desktop PC. I hate it. Why would I want to peer at a tiny screen when I have a 27 inch monitor and a decent keyboard?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @emjay,

There is a free iD Mobile App you can download that helps you manage your account, it’s really helpful!

Will

Userlevel 2

What app?? I am trying to log in from my PC as I used to when I first started with your company. It used to work then but a year or so ago it stopped working. I raised the question then and was told that there was a problem with Microsoft and that you were working on it. :laughing:

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @emjay 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. 

Are there any error messages when you are trying to log in? 

Please could you uninstall the app from your device and reinstall the app? 

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?