Question

Pixel 6 Pro in White any deliveries?

• 28 October 2021
  • 36 replies

Userlevel 1

Has anyone received confirmation of Pixel 6 Pro in White being processed for delivery. Placed order on 24th and just a processing email. All agents seem to know nothing apart from awaiting delivery. I know its pre order but would like to know if this means back order now. Wife ordered the same day for Pixel 6 Pro in black and hers in on the way. Sort of wish I went with black now. Looking like the Bose offer won't qualify at this rate as no handset.

This topic has been closed for comments

36 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered on 23rd October and nothing yet with regards to when I'll actually receive the device. The money has been taken for the device but looks like DD hasn't been set up yet. Worried it's not coming any time soon!!

Userlevel 1

Wish they could give some form of indication. On their site its now into December but that doesn't explain if they are processing what has already been ordered or they don't have any stock with too many orders. Wifes has arrived now adding salt to the wound. 

Userlevel 1

I had a live chat with them there. They originally said 7th December but when I advised the website did say 28th October when I ordered it they then said everyone would be contacted tomorrow regarding delivery as they have just come in stock. They said this was confirmed with a supervisor and 7th December is for any orders placed today. So we will see...

Userlevel 1

Seems ID have made a complete mess of their preorders.

I ordered the 6 Pro in black on the 22nd and after multiple promises and assurances from live chat agents that I definitely got my order in on time for a release day delivery; even being told this week that I was 100% gauranteed to have my phone on release day, nothing arrived. 

I've had no emails other than the initial order one despite them having debited the upfront payment on the 22nd.

Checked with live chat yesterday who simply told me to wait until they get their next shipment on the 7th of December for an update.

Even more annoying is the fact that this means that anyone who is back ordered like this will miss the deadline for the free preorder headphones fro. The Google.

The headphone amust be claimed 14 days after receiving the phone but no more than 45 days after placing the order. Now due to this mess people who preordered won't even receive the phone until after that 45 day deadline has passed. 

Userlevel 1

Yeah same boat. I wonder if ID mobile wish to comment. The promotion is via Google but ID are the ones who took the pre orders and stated 28th for delivery on their site. Live chat agents have said nothing and its all a mess now. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @Luigi2112  and @vik201937 we are aware that there will be a delay to some orders; however, we have not been given a date as yet. If you can please check back in with us here next week we will hopefully know more. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

That's a no then!

Given how they've ignored the existence of my reply whilst tagging the other two of you I'm guessing the plan is just feign ignorance of the issue. 

Userlevel 1

Not helpful at all. I actually don't mind waiting but what gets me is we were able to place a pre order for a promotion and now it seems because of ID taking orders there's a strong chance we don't get a promotional item which actually swayed me towards the Pixel in the first place. @Siân I get Google offered the promo but surely your website advising deliveries and the promotions means you can do something for those who may miss out. After all you only had to stop taking orders when you didn't have stock. 

Userlevel 1

I'm glad others are taking a notice of the losing out on the headphone promotion issue too. 

We ordered the pixel pro too, and after half a dozen attempts to talk to ID via their chat or Twitter they 

1) try to ignore the headphone deal becoming void issue 

2) when they do accept the problem, they offer cancellation when they know full well by doing so you're signing off your right to the promotion because it's now over. 

Taking the "not my problem" approach towards all the new customers can only go so far. Please give us an indication when Pixel Pro deliveries will happen. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I do apologise @LD8761 I hadn’t meant to miss you out.

@vik201937 @Luigi2112 @LD8761 @Arian009 we are aware of a very small number of customers had their Google Pixel 6/6 Pro orders processed without a confirmed delivery date and so this caused a wrong delivery date to be communicated. Please be assured we are processing your order and we expect customers who originally received a December date to receive their phone by Tuesday (2/11/21) at the latest.

If you have not been given a delivery date at all or do not receive the phone by the confirmed delivery date provided to you, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to look into this further. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Userlevel 1

I hope this is the case and we get confirmation via email. At least its all here on record too.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the update. 

As welcome as that news of progress is, I've no idea whether "customers who received a December date" applies to my situation or not though.

I was never given a date other than being told via live chat I'd have delivery on 28/10. I was then told about your December stock delivery yeaterday, when live chat told me to get back in touch in December to check the status of my order.

I've never received any email with a date on or any way of tracking my order. 

@vik201937 @Luigi2112 @LD8761 @Arian009 we are aware of a very small number of customers had their Google Pixel 6/6 Pro orders processed without a confirmed delivery date and so this caused a wrong delivery date to be communicated. Please be assured we are processing your order and we expect customers who originally received a December date to receive their phone by Tuesday (2/11/21) at the latest.

If you have not been given a delivery date at all or do not receive the phone by the confirmed delivery date provided to you, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to look into this further. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hi, I ordered my pixel 6 pro in yellow on 24/10, I received my initial email confirming my order but, I haven't received a specificied date. I spoke to live chat and have been told December. Would it be possible to look into this please? 

Userlevel 1

I do not believe the customers affected are a small number at all. I ordered the ‘Sorta Yellow’ Pixel 6 pro since 21st with the expected delivery at the time being 28th. I received 2 emails, one  confirming the order and the other with this message: “Although the product you ordered is currently out of stock or on 'pre-order', we’re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon”. I have had no other update since and to make things worse, I’ve sold my phone on eBay expecting delivery for yesterday so I am now currently without a phone. Live chat have been entirely unhelpful first stating December delivery until I pointed out I ordered almost as soon as it was launched and subsequently promising an update. Still nothing.

Contacted ID via chat

stated i had no updates on my order since preordering it

stated Ref ID of order

20minutes later after asking “who gave you that id” asks for my details

then asks after confirming if im the account hold “where did you purchase from”

????

so another 15 minutes or so they finally say the White is Now in stock and I should have it sent around next week and will get a message from DPD 

all in all about 45 minutes to get a 5 minute question answered

Userlevel 1

I have been having it out with iD mobile on Facebook as well. After getting the my details and the order number, they asked me to send an ID to show I’m genuine because my Facebook account uses a shortened form of my name. And eventually this was the conclusion. Don’t know if this date is just for the ‘Sorta Sunny’ yellow Pixel 6 pro or just me but I pre-ordered on the 21st. 

ally the reply is 

Userlevel 1

At least you got a date, all I got was "we don't know" when I asked for an updated date yesterday.

Couldn't even commit to the December date as apparently my date is still blank after their error with preorders.

No commitment to fix things from anyone, nobody will take any ownership of the issue and just tell me to wait a couple of months and call back if I still don't have the phone.

What the hell sort of service is that? 

Userlevel 1

And now via mobiles.co.uk, ID mobile now have new offers available. Just seen my monthly plan has got cheaper and upfront cost dropped. If the promotion ends up not getting the headphones then that's a double slap in the face

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

At least you got a date, all I got was "we don't know" when I asked for an updated date yesterday.

Couldn't even commit to the December date as apparently my date is still blank after their error with preorders.

No commitment to fix things from anyone, nobody will take any ownership of the issue and just tell me to wait a couple of months and call back if I still don't have the phone.

What the hell sort of service is that? 

What do you expect them to do? They have no stock and they don't know when they will receive them from their supplier. Google have said that they hope to fulfill all pre-order backorders by December and so your options are wait or cancel. 

Userlevel 1

Firstly give some sort of timeline. "Wait a couple of months and call. Us back if you still don't have the phone weve charged you for" is nowhere near adequate from a customer service standpoint when they've already admitted this is down to a fault with their preorder system.

They've already confirmed above that other people that ordered after me are having their delivery dates bumped up from December to November and it they can't explain if I'm included in this or not as they have no idea what their system is doing.

Secondly as their error is causing people to miss out and not receive the promo items from their preorder then they should either reimburse customers or offer some sort of gesture of goodwill, even matching the current offers instead would be a start.

However ID have buried their head in the sand and just sent people off to contact Google and ask that Google makes an exception to the redemption conditions and an individual basis (yeah right). Instead ID should be the ones contacting Google through their existing connections and saying we have X number of affected customers, is it possible we can arrange something.

Generally when a company makes a mistake they try and make up for it but ID are simply burying their heads in the sand and ignoring the issue hoping it goes away. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@LD8761,

The Google Pixel 6 and 6  Pro have been an extremely popular products which means that stock sold very quickly.

You have 45 days to make your claim for the Bose offer. For further information on terms and conditions please visit the link below:

https://pixel-offers.com/headphones/en-GB

Kash

Userlevel 1

@LD8761,

The Google Pixel 6 and 6  Pro have been an extremely popular products which means that stock sold very quickly.

I fully agree. I was aware this was likely to be the case as soon as the phone was announced.

This is exactly why I went to such lengths to confirm multiple times after placing my preorder that I had definitely put the order through early enough to secure a release day delivery. Your CS agents were “helpful” enough to confirm that I was 100% guaranteed a release day delivery based on my order time. They continued to assure me the phone was assured to be delivered on release day even up to the evening of the 28th whilst I was waiting at home having taken a day off to be in to sign for the package.  

Of course I now sit here still without any phone or any update or contact at all from ID and my old phone rapidly approaching its disconnect date.

You have 45 days to make your claim for the Bose offer. For further information on terms and conditions please visit the link below:

https://pixel-offers.com/headphones/en-GB

Kash

Again we’re aware of the term’s, we discussed them and pointed out the 45 day limit earlier in this very thread if you read up.

I does however mean that you have to have the phone delivered a clear 14 days before the 45 day limit is up to be able to claim the advertised promo headphones.

It seems at unlikely at this point that many of us will receive our phones within the 45 day period at all, let alone with the >14 days to spare that the claim requires.

ID have still not addressed this issue in any way other than telling people to contact Google directly which we all know is pointless.

So, any actual update for any of us @Kash?

Userlevel 1

Based on what was said earlier we 'should' get an update tomorrow once DPD collect. Hopefully that is the case and preorders get processed. 

Again we’re aware of the term’s, we discussed them and pointed out the 45 day limit earlier in this very thread if you read up.

I does however mean that you have to have the phone delivered a clear 14 days before the 45 day limit is up to be able to claim the advertised promo headphones.

It seems at unlikely at this point that many of us will receive our phones within the 45 day period at all, let alone with the >14 days to spare that the claim requires.

ID have still not addressed this issue in any way other than telling people to contact Google directly which we all know is pointless.

So, any actual update for any of us @Kash?

You are factually incorrect about having to have the phone delivered for 14 days before you can claim for the headphones.

The Google promotion page states:

Wait 14 days from ordering your new Pixel before submitting your claim.

So if your phone arrives 15 days after you placed your order then you can claim on the day you received your phone.

That being said, I have just received an email from dpd stating my 256gb Pixel 6 Pro will be delivered tomorrow (Nov 1st)

​​​​​​​

Userlevel 1

You're right, I misread/misremembered the terms, thanks for clarifying. 

Glad to be wrong in this case but unfortunately it won't help those who are stuck waiting until December. 

Why iD Mobile?