Question

Port in from Three to ID mobile taking longer than 1 day

• 23 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

Today (23/05/2023) was my planned port in day, keeping my old number from Three and transferring it to ID mobile. I provided my PAC and all my details in my submission form when I signed up to join ID mobile. I am starting to regret this decision.

I received a disconnect message from Three at 11am this morning. My ID SIM number works but it is now 10:25pm and my number still hasn't ported yet as I've called a friend and the number is not my old number. I contacted live chat today and I've reset my network and followed their advice. They indicated for me to wait until after 7pm for the port in but nothing has happened yet.

Can you please resolve this issue asap? I plan to restart my phone again tomorrow morning but I need my old number as it is linked to security access for other apps. 

If there's been any changes in the meantime, I will update here.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @matthewkw,

After restarting today is it now working?

Can you clarify the following:

What number shows when you call out?

What happens if someone calls you on your ported number?

What happens if you send a text, which number shows?

What happens when you log into the iD app/account, is it showing the ported number?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for your reply. There was a severe issue with the port system and my number has now been transferred as of 15:51 24/05/23 to ID mobile.

Best wishes

Matt

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @matthewkw 

Glad to hear that’s sorted now, please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Tom