Question

Ported a second number MY ported number has been LOST!

• 13 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

My number i provided a pac code for was shutdown with my old provider. But has NOT been added onto my account and is now NOT working just says invalid number. I have been unable to use my main number for DAYS now!

Every IDmobile person i talk to just says wait 24 hour or wait 48 hours. I just feel like they are fobbing me off and have LOST my number! It’s NOT even showing on my account! My number has been down for days now!

It does not help that LiveChat can’t understand what is going on and just ignore what i say to them. The last message i got in PM was days ago.

3 days ago - Apologies, taking a look it appears there's been an issue, I've raised this to the team now and we'll update here when possible.

Thanks, Tom

Zenande from live chat just told me to wait 48 hours. But i know for a fact my issue is NOT going to get resolved as the correct information is not being passed on as they can’t understand so are just fobbing me off telling me to wait!!!

When i first setup an account i ported a number over. Now i wanted to port my main number over onto the same account and lose the current number.

The porting form would not allow me to do this. So support stepped in and did it. BUT all they did was shut my number down with my old provider and have NOT put it onto my IDmobile account.

They open my account and see ported number and close the case BUT that’s the old one! The second ported number WITH the pac code i gave has not been added onto my account!!!!!

Is there anyone at IDmobile that can solve problems!? Please!

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Do you have a record of the PAC submitted via iD customer service, @Bobby168

Might be an issue if you’ve not got this PAC recorded somewhere.

Hope you manage to solve your issue, @Bobby168; however, doing so while there are major network problems with the Three UK network (the iD Mobile network partner), could prove stressful and time consuming. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yeah i have pac it was sent by email luckily. I dont understand how they can take it from my old provider and NOT put onto my account. If they know there was a problem dont take it from my old provider. Now am stuck with with my main number not working. And every IDmobile answer i get is “we are working on it wait 24 hours” and its been days now. Just put the number on my account or let me go back to my old provider with it. Unless you lost it!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Bobby168, I’m just a forum member like yourself.

In the past, I’ve found getting customer service from iD Mobile worked best using their social media pages and Facebook Messenger, or X DM and messaging them privately. 

Hope you recover the number you wanted to keep.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bobby168 

I can see we’re in private messages with you about this to support you, we apologise for the time this is taking however will update you there whenever we can.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?