Skip to main content

I’m reaching out to share an ongoing issue I’ve been experiencing with obtaining the correct proof of usage document for my phone. Despite multiple attempts and several emails back and forth with customer service, I have been consistently provided with incorrect information regarding my device’s usage history.

The situation has caused significant delays, as the incorrect information provided has been rejected by my insurance company, and I have not yet received a document reflecting the accurate usage details.

I have followed all requested steps, including providing my account and security details multiple times, but the issue remains unresolved. I have even received documents for a completely different device at times, which has been quite frustrating.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems with obtaining proof of usage, or does anyone have any advice on how to escalate this matter? I would appreciate any insights from the community, as this issue has been dragging on for too long.

Hi @Bashar Athamneh 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

i can believe this.

simple like tgis issue taking more than one month and customer service could not understand the insurance request even i forwarded exactly the email from the insurance as I thought my English is rubbish.

today recived wrong letter again

Hi @Bashar Athamneh,

Welcome to the Community!

I have edited your post as it contained your IMEI numbers and the full contact.

If you are still having issues, please contact our Live Chat Team.

Kash