Refer a friend reward not recieved

• 26 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi. It’s been over the allotted 90 days and i am still to receive the refer a friend reward. Both me and the person who referred me received the email confirming we had done everything and now just had to wait the time. 
Thanks

Lauren 9 days ago

Hi @Vicki Miller. You should have received the vouchers 45-90 days after receiving the email ‘You have earned a reward’. To qualify, you also will have needed to have entered the account number within 14-days of activation, and purchased the deal from iD directly.

If all of these steps have been followed, just let us know here and we’ll be happy to send you a PM to investigate.

-Lauren

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Vicki Miller. You should have received the vouchers 45-90 days after receiving the email ‘You have earned a reward’. To qualify, you also will have needed to have entered the account number within 14-days of activation, and purchased the deal from iD directly.

If all of these steps have been followed, just let us know here and we’ll be happy to send you a PM to investigate.

-Lauren

Hi Lauren 

I did everything that i was supposed to do and I received the email on 16th January 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vicki Miller 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?