Solved

second sim

• 18 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have ordered a second sim on my existing account for my sons phone which I have now fitted and it is working fine. However I now understand that in fact this is not possible to do. How do I get round this and hopefully keep the sim which he needs

Ā 

icon

Best answer by Oscarcornwall 18 February 2021, 22:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @OscarcornwallĀ 

So do you now have 2 sims and you would like to cancel one of them?

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

No, Ā I need to keep both one for my phone and one for my sons phone. I was not aware when I ordered the second sim that two could not be registered to the Sam email account. The second order was not questionedĀ when I ordered it on line and a second direct debit was set up on my bank account to pay for it. I just canā€™t manage it with iDmobile appĀ 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Oscarcornwall,

We recognise that managing multiple sims in the app is something customers want and weā€™re trying to figure out how we can implement the feature as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, itā€™s quite a major technology change but itā€™s on the roadmap and weā€™re aiming to get it sorted.

In the meantime, do you have another email address that could be used to register for the app?Ā 

Thanks,

Kieran

Userlevel 1

Hi I have re-registered on the IdĀ mobile appĀ with my second email address and entered the phone number for the second sim and this seems to work fine as it is pulling up the package I ordered withĀ the second sim which is different from my original one.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @OscarcornwallĀ 

Ā 

We are pleased you have now registered the second SIM card via the iD Mobile app.

Is there anything further we can help you with?

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

MichelleĀ 

iDĀ MobileĀ 

Userlevel 1

No thanks, all sortedĀ 

Why iD Mobile?