Question

Setting up voicemail

• 24 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to set up Voicemail without recording my name? I do not want to record any messages but am currently unable to listen to voicemails I have received. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Matt 2411 

I don’t believe you need to set up a personal greeting for voicemail and can choose to stay on the default one.

You’ll be able to dial 123 to do this.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Matt 2411 

I don’t believe you need to set up a personal greeting for voicemail and can choose to stay on the default one.

Tom

This is not correct. I am a new customer and am unable to access my voicemail without recording my name and a greeting, which i 100% do not want to do. Frustrating 

Userlevel 4

Hi @Matt 2411 

Tom

This is not correct. I am a new customer and am unable to access my voicemail without recording my name and a greeting, which i 100% do not want to do. Frustrating 

Hello there if your can't personalise your voicemail message without saying your name there has to be a technical issue going on yet again.

I'm a new customer to IDMobile and I had personalised my voicemail and I had not recorded my name. After 2 week's I deleted my recorded message and reverted back to the default message. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jonmoore,

Call 123:
Option 3: Greetings menu
Option 0: More options
Option 6: Name for the system greeting
Option 3: Rerecord name

Stay silent once the tone is heard for at least 5 seconds and this should work.

When the greeting is played back, it will be silence followed by the system greeting

Kash

Why iD Mobile?