Solved

Some issues with PAC transfer

• 6 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I moved from EE to ID. New ID sim received on 2nd April. PAC transferred my old number to my new sim on 3rd April. Now I cannot register my phone due to the account only accepting the number provided in the pack from ID and not the number transferred by PAC. Plus not fully transferred over by PAC. Cannot receive calls or texts from people on EE (my old network) but can from other networks. So my hubby and brother on EE cannot phone or text but my daughter and mom can call from tesco and giffgaff! It seems that either EE or ID have not communicated correctly to get me transferred over. Plus your system hasn't updated my number to allow me to register the number provided to you via PAC and will only send a text to the number recived in the pack - this is not my number now. I have only been able to attempt to register my number on your app today as you have had issues with your app system since me receiving my phone. 

icon

Best answer by Jonty Soper 6 April 2024, 10:20

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Good morning.

Similar to other threads I’ve seen in recent days, it sounds like your PAC didn’t complete 100% - hence your issues.  Time to Live Chat and ask them to check it out.

Live chat can be accessed here - https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Userlevel 1

@Jonty Soper thank you for your response. Live chat have been most helpful. Hopefully my issue will be resolved by the technicians in the next few day. 

I’m having issues transferring my PAC code and I’m unable to log on to chat as it says the system is being updated? Can anyone help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @JenOfarr84 

Glad to hear Live Chat were able to help with this.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Annie Gates 

What issues are you having transferring?

Are you using the port form?

Does your transaction number begin with a 4?

Tom

Hi Tom,

I double checked the information and also tried from another device. The live chat never launched on my phone either. (I’m using an iPhone)

I have used my sisters phone to speak to someone on live chat who have kindly completed the PAC transfer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Annie Gates,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?