Skip to main content

Since the app upgrade neither myself or my husband can get on the app. It keeps saying our details are incorrect when we put them in. This is extremely frustating as use the app quite a lot.

@Maxine63 - I’ve sent you a Private Message. Thanks.

Unable to access ID mobile app account.

Hey there @mattH, thank you for reaching out.

What error do you get when trying to login please?

Thanks,

Tyler

Thanks all sorted now!

Hi, I cannot access my account, can someone help? 

@Pippie4trnc - Happy to help. What error do you see? Thanks.

Hi, I went to log in to the ID Mobile app and was prompted that I needed to register for a new account to access an updated App. So i registered and was told my new account had been registered and I needed to log in and attach my phone plan. So I logged in and then entered my phone no., surname and date of birth but I received an error:"sorry, your details do not match our records"

I am worried that someone has stolen my personal details. I received a phone call a few days ago from someone saying they were from ID Mobile. He quoted my bank details so I believed they were genuine. He asked for my email address and said he was sending a one time access code to my email and asked for it. I gave the him the code and then received an email to say my password had been changed. I have now been locked out of my account.

Can you help? 

@Pippie4trnc this doesn’t sound right, and you may have been a victim of fraud. Please contact our Live Chat team as soon as you can:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Type ‘Fraud’ to get through to an agent. Thanks.

I have been unable to access the app and my id mobile account for months because I have forgotten my password. When I follow the instructions to change my password I never receive the email with the code. I have reported this to id mobile by phone and through the online chat and both have promised a call back to resolve the problem but the call back never happens. I have been deliberately cut off on the phone a number of times and the waiting times for the call to be answered are ridiculously long only to be immediately cut off. I am totally exasperated by the lack of concern and care for your customers. I really need to be able to access my account as I need to change my plan. 

@Exasperated -

I see the original ticket back in June. Have you checked any Blocks/Filters & your Spam & Junk that may prevent the email being received. It’s being sent on our side.

What I’ve done is unlink your number from your account, as I see you use a Gmail email. Please try to re-register but instead of typing @gmail.com, use @googlemail.com. Thanks.

I did what you suggested and it seems to have worked. Thank you for your help. 

Glad that worked @Exasperated. Thanks.