Question

Unable to access my account

• 9 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I cannot now access my account. I am aware there has been an update and it asks me to reregister *( a pain) but I waited the 9 minutes and started. BUT it will not accept my new password keeps saying Password must not include first name, last name or email. I AM NOT using my first name or last name or email... tried again and again I get the this...

Your estimated wait time is 8 minutes.

We are experiencing a high volume of traffic and using a virtual queue to limit the amount of users on the website at the same time. This will ensure you have the best possible online experience.

This page will automatically refresh, please do not close your browser.

Last updated 2:11:35 PM

This time having a closer look asked for my email but there is not a field for this. It only asks for First Name, Last Name and a  a new password?

Create account.

Please tell us your name and create a secure password for the email address .

What is going on, I need access to my account!!

2 replies

Userlevel 3

I cannot now access my account. I am aware there has been an update and it asks me to reregister *( a pain) but I waited the 9 minutes and started. BUT it will not accept my new password keeps saying Password must not include first name, last name or email. I AM NOT using my first name or last name or email... tried again and again I get the this...

Your estimated wait time is 8 minutes.

We are experiencing a high volume of traffic and using a virtual queue to limit the amount of users on the website at the same time. This will ensure you have the best possible online experience.

This page will automatically refresh, please do not close your browser.

Last updated 2:11:35 PM

This time having a closer look asked for my email but there is not a field for this. It only asks for First Name, Last Name and a  a new password?

Create account.

Please tell us your name and create a secure password for the email address .

What is going on, I need access to my account!!

lots of people having the same issue but the threads are dispersed all over this forum, Im sick of speaking to customer service who just say the same thing: new system, register again, try the website not the app la la la la la, been the same for two weeks not good, Ive raised official complaint would suggest you do the same!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Brian Lyell & @Debsians 

The team are working on some issues with the new app, we hope for these issues to be fixed soon, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?